The Mountain Collective Pass is back for 2019-2020 season!
We are very excited to bring back the Mountain Collective for the 2019-20 season, now on sale for $449 with kids passes at $99. If you’re looking for the most bang for your buck, this is it.
So why the Mountain Collective Pass? Glad you asked!
- NO BLACKOUT DATES. Seriously. There are NO dates off limits. Want to ski Jackson Hole on Christmas? Tell Santa hello for us.
- Bonus third day at destination of your choice – Got the hots for a certain resort? Well then, simply select your favorite and boom! You just scored three whole days.
- Welcome Valle Nevado! Our friends from Chile are now a partner resort. What does that mean? You can select Valle Nevado for your 3rd bonus day, you will get 50% off additional days and no blackouts. Oh, and by purchasing the 2019 Mountain Collective Pass, you can ski there THIS summer. Not bad.
- Kid’s Passes for $99 – Available to kids 12 and younger at the time of purchase. Can’t be that deal.
- 50% off all additional days at The Collective destinations – After , and exclusive lodging deals at each of the 16 destinations. (See product page for more details)
If flexibility and value and oh, skiing or riding some of the world’s most iconic resorts are important to you, then the Mountain Collective is the choice for you.
16 Iconic Destinations
- Alta Ski Area
- Aspen Snowmass
- Banff Sunshine
- Big Sky Resort
- Coronet Peak | The Remarkables
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- Lake Louise
- Mammoth Mountain
- Niseko United
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows
- Sugarbush Resort
- Taos Ski Valley
- Thredbo Alpine Village
- Valle Nevado
Get yours today and we will see you on the slopes.