Update: This blog post was originally published in November 2017. It was updated in November 2019 to include information most relevant to 2019 Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
At Liftopia, we love a good deal.
If you’re on the hunt for new gear, outerwear, and (yes!) even lift tickets, check out these Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals for skiers and snowboarders.
1. Liftopia Cyber Monday starts before Black Friday
Window rates on lift ticket prices can be scary, but if you do enough planning in advance, you can score some great deals on Liftopia every day. This Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend, tack on additional savings when you purchase a Liftopia gift card. During November 26 – December 2, when you spend $100-199, you get an extra $15; when you spend $200-299, you get $40; and when you spend $300+ you get $75.
2. Teton Gravity Research
Over at Teton Gravity Research, they’re having a great deal sitewide – 20% off everything now until December 2 at midnight.
Evo is another online retailer of outdoor gear that we love. Save up to 60% sitewide on Black Friday with price drops added throughout the sale.
4. Lift tickets on Liftopia.com
It’s not just our gift card sale that’s great – the ski and snowboard areas we partner with are also offering steep savings. On Liftopia, we’ve got a few special deals only available on Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend. Here are a few in the mix.
- Hunter Mountain: 4 Pack Lift Tickets for $219. Available at 9pm PST on Sunday, November 26.
- Homewood: $64 lift ticket deals, and other deals for teens, junior and seniors. Available 7am on November 29 – December 2.
- Giants Ridge: Buy one Adult Day Anytime Lift Ticket, get a Kids Day Anytime Lift Ticket for free (a $101 value). Available 12am on December 2.
- Mont Garceau: Bundle of 5 adult tickets for $136.99, and bundle of 5 children tickets (6-12) for $75.99. Limit no more than one of each bundle (1 adult & 1 child) per purchase, per customer. Available 9am on November 29 through 9am on November 30.
- Coco Keys Boston: Price drops to $189 for 2020 annual pass. Available 8am on November 29 – December 2.
5. The House
Why wait until Black Friday? The House already has pre-season deals up to 80% off on skiing and snowboarding gear and apparel. Now through December 5, you can also save up to 30% on select 2020 gear and apparel.