At Liftopia, we love a good deal.
If you’re on the hunt for new gear, outerwear, and (yes!) even lift tickets, check out these Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals for skiers and snowboarders.
1. Liftopia Cyber Monday starts before Black Friday
Window rates on lift ticket prices can be scary, but if you do enough planning in advance, you can score some great deals on Liftopia every day. This Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend, tack on additional savings when you purchase a Liftopia gift card. Starting on November 21, when you spend $100, you’ll get $115; when you spend $150, you’ll get $175; and when you spend $200, you’ll get $250.
On Skis.com, shop hundreds of ski and snowboard brands. For their Black Friday Sale, you can save up to 60% off plus an extra 10-20% off; free shipping; and doorbuster deals on over 60 items.
Evo is another online retailer of outdoor gear that we love. Save up to 60% sitewide on Black Friday with price drops added throughout the sale.
4. Lift Tickets in New England & Northeast US
If you’re a skier or snowboarder in the Northeast US, you’re in luck. On Liftopia, we’ve got a few special deals only available on Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend. Here are a few in the mix.
- Hunter Mountain: 4 Pack Lift Tickets for $219. Available at 9pm PST on Sunday, November 26.
- Jack Frost Big Boulder: 1 Day Anytime Lift Ticket for $30. Available at 9pm PST on Sunday, November 26.
- Mount Snow, Attitash/WC Mountain, Crotched Mountain: Peak Passport for $149. Available at 9pm PST on Sunday, November 26.
- Burke Mountain: 3 Pack Lift Tickets for $179. Available at 6am EST on Friday, November 24.
5. The House
Why wait until Black Friday? The House already has pre-season deals up to 70% off on skiing and snowboarding gear and apparel. On November 24th, expect to find even more discounts.