When we’re not breathing in the fresh mountain air, we live and breathe Liftopia and mountain life culture. So it’s no surprise that when it comes to our gear and accessories, we’re picky about what we buy and from whom we buy it. Because when you’re going up and down the mountain, whether it’s winter or summer, ain’t nobody got space for gear that just doesn’t cut it.
That’s why we’re excited to launch Liftopia Essentials. We’re curating our absolutely essential products that skiers, snowboarders, and other folks who frequent the mountains are bound to enjoy.
The pieces that we’ve selected as part of our initial collection are top quality (and cool, of course!), while also available at a price you can feel good about. As a company that is part of the outdoor industry, we’re always curious and excited to see what other outdoor brands are doing. We’re thrilled to produce these essential items in partnership with some great, socially responsible brands.
We spent months researching and selecting our partners, and hope you’ll love what we’ve created for you. Plus, when you buy all these items together in an Essentials box, you’re saving up to 25% on Liftopia gift cards.
Enough background, though. Let’s talk about what we’re offering in our Essentials boxes.
Miir Water Bottle
- The Company: Miir, based in Seattle, WA, is a product-focused and project-driven company. The company bases its design on four pillars: minimal, sustainable, functional, and enduring. A certified B Corporation, Miir has created a program whereby every product sold helps fund trackable giving projects.
- The Item: 27oz Bottle. The Miir water bottle is the only water bottle you’ll need for a day in the mountains or on the slopes. With storage capacity of 27 ounces, it’s perfect for several hours out and about – so you’re not carrying more than you need.
Cotopaxi Hip Pack
- The Company: Cotopaxi, based in Salt Lake City, UT, sees its business as a vehicle to make an impact. As a certified B Corp, the company puts 1% of its profits toward addressing poverty and supporting community development.
- The Item: Bataan Del Día Hip Pack. The Bataan is Cotopaxi’s take on the hip pack, which can perfectly store your phone, wallet, keys, sunnies, lift ticket, and a couple snacks. But the best part? Each one is made with upcycled materials, ensuring sustainability of materials and that no two hip packs are alike.
Big Truck Hat
- The Company: Big Truck, based in Lake Tahoe, CA, believes the best athlete on the mountain is the one having the most fun. We couldn’t agree more. Big Truck believes its status as a B Corp elevates its mission to sustain the people and places that sustain us through social, governance and environmental best practices.
- The Item: Classic Trucker Hat. With an adjustable snapback for a proper fit and breathable mesh that blends comfort with style, it’s just the greatest hat. Cover up your hat hair after a day on the slopes, or keep the sun out of your face as you float down a river.
- The Company: Liftopia! You know us, I think?
- The Item: Classic Liftopia Beanie. When your noggin needs a little extra warmth, wear this beanie around your favorite mountain town, down the slopes, or at après-ski. Pop it in the washing machine when it starts to get funky, then you’re good to go. We love beanies, and this is the one previously available only to Liftopia employees and Evan’s brothers.
Liftopia Gift Card
- The Item: Your ticket to a mountain town, literally. When you buy a gift card in an Essentials box, you’re saving up to 25% on Liftopia credit.
These products are now available in a few different pre-packaged “Essentials” boxes, or as standalone items. Take a look to see which box is right for you.
Liftopia Essentials are on sale now, but Essentials boxes (which offer the best savings!) are available for pre-order for a limited time only! Boxes can be pre-ordered until October 10th at 9pm PT.
Interested in being highlighted or have a great product you think should be a Liftopia Essential? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.