Papers. Meetings. Big projects. Final exams.
Have you been busting your butt over these past few months? Well, we’ve some good news for you. The 4th Annual National Play Hooky and Ski Week is right around the corner, happening from March 2-6, 2015. If you’ve been looking for a reason to take a mental health day (or maybe you’re past due for a fix of the mountains), now is your chance. Temporarily ditch your weekday workflow and treat yourself to some turns, fresh mountain air, and mid-week après-ski celebrations.
What’s more, when you book your lift tickets in advance on Liftopia.com, you’ll be able to score deals up to 75% off at ski resorts across the U.S. and Canada. Go ahead, you deserve this!
So, where will you be skiing?
Still unsure? Let us fill you in on the benefits of playing hooky to hit the slopes. Here are some blog posts to further convince you and to help you make it happen:
- Top 7 Benefits of Playing Hooky and Skiing
- Play Hooky & Hit the Slopes With This Doctor’s Note
- Best Excuses for Playing Hooky and Skiing
- How To Play Hooky & Ski Guilt-Free
- Strategies for Successful Hooky Playing (to go ski)