Dreaming of a Southern Hemisphere ski trip? Make 2016 the year it happens! Last year, the Mountain Collective expanded its impressive stable of resorts to include Stowe, Sun Valley, Taos, and Australia’s own Thredbo. This year, the pass is adding Ski New Zealand to further globalize your ski adventures.
Your 16/17 pass will now include a total of 24 days (2 days each) at these 12 legendary destinations:
- 2 days at Alta Snowbird in Utah
- 2 days at Aspen Snowmass in Colorado
- 2 days at Jackson Hole in Wyoming
- 2 days at Mammoth in Central California
- 2 days at Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows in Northern California
- 2 days at Whistler Blackcomb in BC, Canada
- 2 days at Banff/Lake Louise/Sunshine in AB, Canada
- 2 days at Sun Valley in Idaho
- 2 days at Stowe in Vermont
- 2 days at Taos in New Mexico
- 2 days at Thredbo in NSW, Australia (valid in 2016 only)
- 2 days at Coronet Peak/The Remarkables/Mt. Hutt in New Zealand (valid in 2016 only)
Grab your pass today and you’ll receive one extra day at the resort of your choice. And if you find that two days aren’t enough to explore each mountain, you can return as many times as you’d like for 50% off all additional days. There are no blackout dates (granting you the ultimate flexibility for planning your trips) and as a pass holder, you can also save up to 25% on lodging.
The best part? The unbeatable price – the Mountain Collective can be yours for only $379 for adults and (for a limited time) only $1 for children.
Did you know…?
- The Mountain Collective boasts three other global affiliate resorts. With your pass, you’ll also get two days each at Hakuba Valley in Japan, Chamonix in Switzerland, and Valle Nevado* in Chile (*Valle Nevado days are only valid 2016).
With a total of 12 destinations, 39 mountains, 51,357 acres, 456 lifts, 2,404 trails, and 5,340” of snowfall, you’ll have no problem finding something that matches your style.
The Mountain Collective Pass is on sale now for $379 USD and only $1 for kids. Grab yours while you can and own your winter! But hurry, quantities are limited.